Upset stomach is a cause of concern because you cannot just neglect it. Stomach ache or pain accompanied with cramps make you so uncomfortable that you cannot pay attention to your work at hand neither can you sleep or sit quietly. So, you must get rid of stomach ache and other problems related to upset stomach. Here are some quick and easy home remedies for upset stomach. Whenever, there is a problem related to any stomach ailment, you will have pain in stomach. Sometimes you might experience flatulence or you might even experience difficulty in passing gas which again results into stomach ache and cramps. At other times, you might feel that your stomach is bloating and sometimes you might suffer from indigestion leading to an upset stomach and stomach pain.
Home remedies for stomach pain given here work for all these types of stomach problems including stomach ache, flatulence, indigestion, bloating etc.
Easy Home Remedies for Stomach Ache & Other Problems
Stone Apple Remedy for Stomach Pain
Bael fruit (stone apple) is one of the very good remedies for all kinds of upset stomach problems.
- Take a ripe stone apple
- After peeling it (discard the hard cover of bael fruit) take out the matter inside and let it dry.
- After it completely dries, ground it to make powder and store.
- Have a spoon full of this powder everyday for treating upset stomach.
Black Salt Remedy for Stomach Ache
If you are suffering from indigestion,
- mix ¼ spoon of black salt powder with 1 spoon of hot water
- have it before meals.
Ginger Remedy for Stomach Pain
- Take 1-2 pieces (¼ inches) of fresh ginger and sprinkle salt on them.
- Chew this salted ginger to get rid of such stomach problems as bloating, constipation, flatulence etc.
Coriander Remedy for Stomach Ache
- If you have loose motions and need to go to toilet every time after a meal, chew few leaves of fresh coriander.
- Coriander leaves is beneficial to treat weak liver.
Isabgol Remedy for Stomach Pain
- Have one spoon Isabgol husk (Psyllium) daily in the morning and evening.
- Have it either with water or milk.
This is a good home remedy for constipation and related stomach ailments.
Asafetida Remedy for Stomach Pain
- Take equal amounts of asafetida (hing), black peeper, dry ginger (sonth), carrom seeds (ajwain), rock salt (sendha namak), white cumin seeds (safed jeera), black cumin seeds (kala jeera or kalaunji).
- Take ghee (clarified butter) in a pan and roast hing (asafetida) in it for a couple of minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Mix all the spices, grind and make powder of this mixture.
- Store it in a airtight container.
- Before meals, have a little of this powder.
This is a very good remedy for all types of stomach problems like stomach ache, flatulence, bloating, indigestion etc.
If you are unable to pass gas or suffer from flatulence, bloating etc. you can take asafetida and mix it with some water to make a paste like mixture. Rub this mixture around the navel for a few minutes. You will instantly get relief from stomach ache and other problems related to upset stomach.