Home remedies of the natural dark circles under eyes treatment has two aspects
- preventive remedies; and
- corrective remedies
The preventive remedies for treating under eye dark circles require you to take certain steps that might not directly related to eyes but then they have a very important role to play as far as under eye dark circles are concerned.
On the other hand, the corrective remedies for dark circles would need you to apply or use certain natural things that may help you in getting rid of dark circles under the eyes. First lets know what are the preventive home remedies for treatment of dark circles under eyes.
Preventive Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Its beneficial to prevent dark circles under eyes in the first place. Below are some of the ways on how to prevent dark circles under eyes.
- Drink plenty of water during the day.
- Sleep for optimum time every day. It may be six hours, eight hours or even 9-10 hours depending upon your body’s requirement.
- Have balanced diet by including plenty of fruits and vegetables. Have vitamin K rich sources.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- When going out in sun, protect yourself from direct sun rays. Use a sunscreen to prevent getting your dark eye circles more darker.
In short, live your life the healthy way. A healthy lifestyle would not only treat your under eye dark circles but will make sure that you do not have any ailment in general.
Corrective Home Remedies for Dark Circles
These are some home remedies for dark circles for men as well as women.
- Mix equal quantities of potato and cucumber juice and apply this under eye with cotton. Let it be there for about fifteen minutes and wash off with cold water. You can even use round cut pieces of potatoes or cucumber. Place them on your closed eyes for about 15 minutes everyday till you remove your dark circles.
- Massage under your eyes with almond oil regularly for 10-15 minutes daily.
- Combine 1 teaspoon tomato juice, ¼ teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a little white flour to convert into a paste form. Dab this thick paste under eyes and wash of after 15 minutes. Instead of white flour, you can even use red lentil paste (masoor dal paste). This will not only remove dark circles but will also treat puffy eyes.
- Place a used tea bag and put it on your dark circle area after lying down. Remember to let the tea bag cool down before using. You can even make it a little more colder by keeping it in refrigerator. If possible, use Chamomile tea bags as they reduce dark circles as well as puffiness around the eyes.
You might be knowing most of these home remedies for removing dark circles from under your eyes but the key is in applying these tips and get rid of those ugly dark circles!