Viral fever symptoms are so common that we neglect them at their onset. Know how to identify these viral fever symptoms so that you can stop it right at the beginning! Once you know the viral fever symptoms, you can use just the right home remedies to cure your viral fever fast. So, let’s know the viral fever symptoms and remedies.
What is Viral Fever?
|Viral Fever Symptoms|
Simply stated, viral fever is any fever caused by one of the many viral infections or the infections caused by virus. Most of these infections can be identified by the accompanying symptoms and signs. The viral fever symptoms can be generalized but they may target a specific organ of the body.
Viral Fever Symptoms
Viral fever symptoms are many but most of them are so common medical conditions like fatigue, cough, sore throat etc. that we tend to neglect them at the initial stages. Whenever a virus enters human body, it takes its incubation period to multiply itself to such number that causes infection. When the body is infected by the virus, the following symptoms may be felt that can establish it to be a viral fever. If you experience one or multiple medical conditions below, do not avoid them as they can be symptoms of viral fever.
- Body as well as muscle aches
- Low or high fever
- Inflammation of the pharynx
- Running nose
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Redness and burning sensation in eyes
- Muscle and joint pains
- Skin rashes
Viral Fever Remedies
- Consume good amount of fluids but not milk. However, if having diarrhea avoid taking fruit juices, salad or raw food.
- Have raw garlic sand onions. You can also use them in cooking, best would be to make soup having lots of garlic and onion.
- Soak Large Sultanas or Currants (munakkas) overnight and have it in the morning.
- Mix honey, fresh lemon juice and ginger juice and have it at least twice or thrice a day.
- Make a concoction by mixing juice of basil leaves (tulsi) ginger juice and honey and have it for treating the symptoms of fever, cough and cold.
- Gargle with lukewarm water after adding a little salt in it to get relief from sore throat caused by viral fever.
- Raw tulsi (basil) leaves can be chewed for getting relief from viral fever symptoms.
- For diarrhea due to viral fever in children, take a pinch full of black pepper powder and mix it in tea and let the kid have few teaspoonful of this.
- Warm the orange juice a little and have it. It helps in getting rid of body toxins and gives energy to the patient.
- Have home cooked food- without spices. Always avoid outside food when suffering from viral fever.
If you do not get relief from these viral fever home remedies, see your doctor to get advanced treatment for your fever. Do not take the common viral fever symptoms lightly and follow the home remedies for relief. If you do not get cured with viral fever remedies, consult your doctor immediately.